Get more with InvestMyCommunity!
InvestMyCommunity is dedicated to helping you maximise your fundraising success so that your charity or organisation can do more GOOD!
It’s free to register your organisation on InvestMyCommunity – just click here or “Register Your Non-Profit” at the top of the page.
Choose your fundraising page
Once registered, you can create your first fundraising page. We’d recommend a “Regular Giving” as your first page so that your supporters can make a one-off donation or set up a regular gift at any time.
If you have projects or initiatives that require funds, then set up a “Crowdfund a Project” fundraising page and add a fundraising target.
If you are organising a sponsored event, for example a Santa Run or Three Peaks Challenge, then try our bespoke "Sponsored Event" fundraiser. You can configure everything for your event and participants in just a few minutes, and collect the data that you require to seamlessly run your event.
You can set up as many fundraising pages as you like, totally free of charge.
More features to maximise your fundraising success!
Each fundraising page comes with:
- Lots of space to tell your supporters all about your organisation and what it does
- Why you’re raising funds, and how they’ll be used
- A gallery of up to six images and three videos – you choose the order that they are displayed on the page
- A unique URL to easily share your page
- One-click social media buttons so that anyone can post your page on their own social media accounts
- Full contact details of your organisation, including links to your social media pages
- A downloadable QR code to your donation page. Insert it in leaflets and posters or stick it on a collection box so that supporters can safely and securely make a donation instantly from their smartphone – no need to buy or hire an expensive contactless device, and no need to worry about power, connectivity or security issues.
- Anyone can set up their own fundraising page in support of your fundraising goals
- Unlimited, free In Memoriam pages so your community can invite donations in memory of a loved one.
- Unlimited, free “Occasions” pages to invite donations instead of gifts to celebrate a wedding, birthday, baptism – almost anything!
- We collect Gift Aid on your behalf for all eligible donations
Welcome to your dedicated Client Success Manager
Keep watching this space as we add new fundraising features shortly – including online raffles and event ticketing!