Working together to improve children's written literacy
With the recent long-term school closures, literacy levels in primary schools has taken a drop. Schools are now looking for ways to help their pupils catch-up.
By investing in a range of easy-to-use handwriting pens and workbooks, schools can help their KS1 and KS2 pupils recover and advance their literacy abilities.
Love Writing Co. and InvestMyCommunity want to build children’s writing proficiency and confidence with resources designed to improve writing from first use.
- Award winning products for school and home
- Focused approach for Reception to Year 5
- Benefits and aids learning for your school's SEN dept
- 95% of children improve from first use
- 80% of children write faster
- 87% have improved grip and control
For any campaigns set up with a budget of between £1,000 and £1,500, participants will receive three months worth of activity sheets as a download once the campaign is active.
Enter the promotional code when you sign-up: WritePrimary
Loved this article? Why not sign up to our Fundraisers Update monthly newsletter?
We’ll send you exclusive content, offers and promotions to support your digital fundraising efforts.