Business Development Executive – Competitive OTE
Share our vision to grow, enable your sales ambitions working for a SaaS “Social Network for Good”!
Led by an experienced management team, InvestMyCommunity (IMC) has already helped hundreds of charities, faith organizations, schools, and sports clubs across the UK to raise almost £1.5m from 25,000 users.
We talk to our clients; they tell us what features, tools and support they need to maximize their success – and we deliver the solutions.
That combination of success and engagement means we enjoy a high rate of client retention, repeat business and referrals.
We’re heading in to 2022 with a strong platform for growth. In Q4 over 200 new clients registered with more than £40m in revenue, and our marketing partners generated a huge 1,400 top quality Marketing Qualified Leads.
IMC is looking for a talented sales professional to join our business with a focus of converting the MQLs and winning new clients. This dynamic position plays a key role in achieving the scale-up growth plan that the directors have initiated.
Working with the CEO, your role will be to understand the growth focused sales plan and be able to execute this using your client engagement and sales skills. Working with the Digital & Inbound Marketing Team you will have input into developing a world-class integrated digital marketing and sales enablement plan that drives leads, to facilitate you in achieving your targets.
IMC is looking for an experienced SaaS sales professional who can demonstrate their ability to win significant new business contracts.
This sales role will play a pivotal part in the development of IMC’s scale-up growth plan and will offer the types of benefits and career progression you would expect. IMC will be recruiting constantly over the coming year and is looking to attract the best talent to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
• To be target focused and solutions driven to achieve your £1m annual sales target.
• To engage C-Suite decision makers in our core community markets.
• To work closely with the CEO and Marketing Team to plan and execute IMC’s sales and marketing approach into our key sectors.
• Partner with the marketing team to generate leads that deliver revenue.
• Using Martech and Salestech such as HubSpot and Sales Navigator to engage leads and bring them through the funnel to a close.
• Plan and execute segmented sales engagement initiatives with relevant new accounts who have the capability of being a long-term IMC client.
• To conceptualise marketing campaigns that the digital marketing team can deploy across multiple channels to target IMC’s main buyer personas.
• A driven sales professional who wants to be part of an exciting SaaS / Social Media growth journey.
• Can educate and lead C-Suite decision makers to engage in annual contracts.
• Understands how to consistently achieve target.
• Strong attention to detail and highly organised.
• Constantly innovating marketing ideas and optimising go to market campaigns.
• Has a natural desire to stay current with regards to technologies and digital marketing trends.
• A positive, proactive, can-do attitude with the ability to problem-solve to achieve the organisation’s objectives.
• 3+ years Sales SaaS Experience
• Can demonstrate achieving sales targets consistently
• Experience with marketing automation platforms, HubSpot is preferred
IMC is a fast paced, but balanced working environment, where we are constantly striving to keep up with the latest digital trends; and innovating to better deliver to our clients’ outcomes. The successful candidate will become part of a close and dynamic team which is currently growing providing many opportunities for career progression.
Very attractive salary and benefits package, including:
- Competitive basic and attractive OTE
- 25 days paid holiday per annum + public holidays
- Company pension scheme
Hours of Work – 8.30am – 5.30pm Mon – Thur (1 hour for lunch) & 8.30am-1pm on a Friday
This is a Remote position.
Allocated career development time.
These positions are key hires for IMC and are intrinsic to our growth ambitions. If you are looking for a dynamic professional Sales role where you can demonstrate your ability to impact the growth of a business then please apply to Neil Ritchie with your resume and cover letter, outlining why you are the right person for this role.